Lakorns for one and all. As a person who is not Thai but loves all things Asiatic---in particular Lakorns, I felt they needed a wider platform.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Vaberella---Updates for LovinLakornSubz. (Full Episode dls).

Hello all,

I want to send out my apologies about not getting the edited subs out faster. I happen to be Haitian, and so of course I have a lot of family in Haiti (so for a few weeks we didn't hear anything) and that was only part of the drama. I also happened to have finals going on and my mum was sick in the States (I was born in Haiti but raised in New York).

Anyway things have settled down a bit and I've just recently finished cleaning the edit for SNT with Pat/Por, we have that done until episode 2.1.

I'm hopefully going to get the uploaded full episode 1 out by the end of the week. I tend to be a bit anal about how I sub it so it takes a bit more time than normal. In any event, expect that by the end of the week...ie Sunday. We have some new dramas we're taking up, Sakul Ka in coalition with darlybear (video provider) and laimtxiasthao (subber).

I'll post each of the shows currently in progress in separate posts. By the way I'm currently editing the subs for SK, so I should be done tomorrow...I hope. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! Finally another HAitian who loves lakorns!!! yatta!!
    Is your family ok now?

    ReplyDelete